Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chicken In H6 Mess


It was just another normal day, or so we thought. But we took a right turn from our block towards the mess and what we saw was unprecedented.

Chicken in H6 mess.

Alright, first a bit of buildup here. As I write this, I am down with a bad flu, i have a huge deadline to meet on RENESA stuff and I am facing a block there too. But still, I am blogging about this seemingly trivial and innocous issue. Yes, it means that much to me.

So where was I? ya, just eneterd the mess. One scene, two sides. One end was having their platonic times with the Paneer thingy. Routine, quotidient, The real scene was on our left.

A huge row of people hoggin on to something. Something familiar, something very appealing, some appetizing, something makes you forget that you are down on health....And why the hell am I even giving it a build up I don't know. Have said already about the chicken extravagnza. And that is what the thing was. Succulent, delicious and more than just food.

We got a speacial plastic coupun to avail our plate. Which unlike the paper slip that the veg guys were getting. Not that I am a huge of fan of dark piss, i took the thump's up anyway. The limited chciken pilicy made it even more of a priced possession. And I am only human.

I took my plate and about five roti's went to sit on a place. But no, a hand tapped me to stop. I look about. A messwale bhaiya was directing me rather to a special assigned for the one with the meat. Oh man, they did some ambience management cources i tell you. The experience was awesome.

Then I sat, mulled over the act. a to where should I begin from. Will it be the one on the right or the one on left? the one right was rather more juicy and fleshy,....but the one on left was bigger in look....and appeling in view....things were getting complicated. perhaps I was putting way too much thought into it. I take a bite eventually. What happend next is pure Nirvana.

It actually melted, giving out a a cry of bliss...audible only to the most attentive ears. The sumptousness of the event can only be explained through the sense of taste...nothing else could do that, so I conformed, succumed, accepted and bent down over....and let it take me.

it was amazing, thought later I got joined by Manish...he perhaps didn't put too much premium on such stuff maybe. He has a life perhaps....anyway...then Mayur and Thomas turns up...I discussed episode 21 of season 4 of HIMYM with Mayur for the 6th time maybe, simultaneoulsy freaking the crap outta thomas...over somethings which may reveal to some guys in about a week from now.

I left the mess a happier person from 20 mins ago, complimented the supervisor and the mess incharge on the way....these guys rock I tell you. And so does H6....and so does the chicken.

I reached my room....and the usual was restored. What happend next...isnt that worth writing about.

So njoy!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

H6 rocks not for chicks though, i am enjoying every moment here.

Sandip said...

fuck man...we dont have chicken here.... :(

Nijeesh Sayz said...

@sandip i knew you made wrong choice that day!

Avinash Tomer said...

chicken has been h6's speciality
it roxxx
missin it...havent had chicken since ages now....this blog has further aggravated my craving 4 it

Pointless reflections

It sometimes occurs to me, that some of us are engaged in practicing certain set of ‘things’. These things, which if continuously practic...