Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Phase That was....

The time has gone
The chime has gone
The noise is here
The reality is near

I have changed, my surrounding has transformed
I feel ditched, here honesty is not armed
I used to play in grass before
Now there are books back and fore
I had wandered the road carelessly then
With people smiling friendly at me
Now they say ‘let it be’…
And no one asks me ‘tu bein?’

I used to come home bruised then
I use to come home bruised even now….
These bruise now are on my heart
Those, well I was just hit by child or a cow
That was a time , when people taught me
“beta don’t lie, it’s a bad habit”
Now the same populace burden me..
“you’ll have to lie, you can’t live without it…”

I pondered, I thought
Many those ideas, I fought
Trying to think what exactly changed...
Was it me or the others who gained?
‘That’ extra knowledge,
‘That’ extra awareness…
To treat me differently…
To force me to treat others differently.
I didn’t get what I lacked
The only difference that faced back
Was that…
I was 8 then, now I am 18
And then the only thing left to be seen…
Was.
The time has gone
The chime has gone
The noise is here
The reality is near
The phase that was
Is now only in….a black box..
Which contains the toy
I used to play,when I was
Just a small boy..

No comments:

Pointless reflections

It sometimes occurs to me, that some of us are engaged in practicing certain set of ‘things’. These things, which if continuously practic...